- Fee PaymentAll nursery fees are payable monthly in advance on the first working day of each month, with the exception of children who attend on a shift pattern who will be invoiced in arrears by prior agreement with the Nursery Manager. Payment is by Direct Debit and collected on our behalf by Fee Planner. A charge of 10% will be made for any invoices not paid by the payment due date. If a direct debit is returned as unpaid an administration charge of £20 will be added to your account.
We retain the services of Veale Wasborough to collect any debts arising from late payment of invoices which may occur extra costs for which you will be liable.
Childcare vouchers must be received prior to the 15th of the month in order to be used against the next invoice. Vouchers received after this date will remain on your childs’ account until the following month.
- Temporary Absence & HolidaysThe fees at the Nursery are set at a level consistent with payment for 51 weeks each year, so we do not reimburse fees for periods of absence. No fees are charged during the week at Christmas or Bank Holidays when the Nursery is closed. A half fee retainer will be charged for all absence booked by a parent provided two weeks notice is given. No refunds are given if your child does not attend nursery if less than two weeks notice has been given, for example through illness.
- Notice PeriodOne month’s notice in writing is required if you wish to terminate your child’s place at nursery. If insufficient notice is given, the cancelled sessions or place will be charged in full.
- Policy & ProceduresAll of the nursery’s policies and procedures are located in the Operational Plan, a copy of which can be found in the reception area.
- Child ProtectionOur child protection policy lays out the procedures that will be taken if we have any reason to believe that a child in our care is subject to abuse, whether it is emotional, physical, sexual or neglect. We believe that we have duty to the children, parents, carers and staff to act quickly and responsible to any matter that comes to our attention.
- PunctualityPlease ensure that your child does not arrive early for their session; numbers of children and staff ratios are strictly controlled, so it not possible to admit your child earlier than expected. For the same reason, please ensure that your child is collected punctually.
If children are not collected before the official Nursery closing time it will be necessary to make an extra charge of £10.00 per 5 minutes (or part of 5 minutes) late. Persistent lateness may result in the Nursery terminating your child’s place
- PhotosThere may be occasions where the staff may take photos of the children for their scrapbooks and wall displays. Nursery events may also be video recorded by other parents such as performances and Christmas parties etc. Please inform the nursery manager if you would prefer not to have this done.